- Yield: 10 Servings
- 16 oz. pkg. small shell or bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- ½ c. dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 8 oz. pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 16 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, brown beef with onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
- In a greased 13"x9" baking pan, combine cooked pasta, beef mixture and remaining ingredients except sauce and cheeses.
- Stir gently; top with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese at serving time.