- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1¾ fl oz (50 g) instant coffee
- 1⅔ fl oz (50 ml) Irish whiskey
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) double/heavy cream, lightly whipped to thicken
- cocoa powder, to garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- Make a pot of instant coffee and pour 400 ml/1¾ cups into a jug/pitcher. Add the whiskey and sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Decant into two tall Irish coffee glasses. Spoon the cream over each coffee, so that it sits on the top. Sprinkle with a little cocoa powder to garnish, if you like.