- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 onions, divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large rib of celery, chopped fine, optional
- 3 slices bacon
- 4-lb beef rump roast
How to Make It
- Finely chop 1 onion, the garlic, celery, and bacon. Mix together.
- Rub roast on all sides with minced mixture.
- Slice remaining onion. Place in the slow cooker. Place roast on top of onion.
- Sprinkle any remaining rub or any that’s fallen off the roast over the meat.
- Cover and cook on Low 10–12 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.