- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces boneless, skinless cod, salmon, or bass
- 4 cups kale, stems discarded and leaves torn
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup halved artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
How to Make It
- Divide the fish, kale, lemon, artichoke hearts, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper among 4 large pieces of parchment paper. Fold the parchment over the fish, then seal each packet by folding the edges over twice.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 425°F until the fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes. Top with the capers.