- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 pound short pasta, such as elbow macaroni, penne, or shells
- 8 hot dogs, sliced in half and then into half-moons
- ½ cup full-fat milk
- 8 ounces processed block cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
How to Make It
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the milk, processed cheese, salt, black pepper, and paprika. Whisk until cheese has melted and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and return to pot. Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta, then stir in the hot dogs.
- Let macaroni and cheese cool slightly before serving.