This stew is characterized by the tenderness of the lamb, which is literally falling off the bone when it is served. This stew is so comforting and full of delicious ingredients that just work so well together.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 3½ tablespoons red wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (ideally one with no added sugar)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon tamari or coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- a pinch of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 celery stalks, cut into 5-cm/2-in. lengths
- 4 carrots, cut into 3-cm/1¼-in lengths
- 3 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 lb 7 oz (650 g) rack of lamb, cut in half
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients apart from the lamb rack in the multi-cooker, add 150 ml/⅔ cup water and stir. Add the lamb rack.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 30 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the NPR method and then serve.