Puppy chow is the ideal snacking food—and not actually for puppies! Whip this up for a mermaid-themed sleepover: serve it in little buckets, turn on a movie, and snuggle under some sea blue blankets. This is also great for packing in lunchboxes if you have some left over!
- Yield: 5 Servings
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup dulce de leche caramel
- Large pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4½ cups ChexTM cereal
- 1½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup shark gummies
- 1 cup pink, blue, purple, and green JujubesTM or other gummy candy
- Combine the chocolate chips, dulce de leche caramel, salt, and butter and microwave for 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour on top of the ChexTM cereal, stirring until the cereal is well coated. Pour the puppy chow into a large resealable bag and add the powdered sugar. Shake until well coated.
- Pour the puppy chow onto a baking sheet to cool. Add the shark gummies and JujubesTM.
- Once it has fully cooled, pour the puppy chow into a bowl and enjoy!