Rice is a dish that is versatile and can easily compliment any main dish that is served. This dish is full of flavor and packs a punch that will leave you wanting more. It is quick, easy and requires few ingredients. You can add in other ingredients if you desire such as peas or onions.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- ¾ cup brown rice
- 6 mushrooms (chopped)
- 1¾ cups vegetable brother
- Sauté the mushrooms in a saucepan over medium to low heat for roughly 5 minutes.
- Then stir in the rice and cook for another 3 minutes. Now pour in the broth and stir.
- Cover this with a lid and allow it to simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the rice is tender.