- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ¾ pound orecchiette or other short pasta
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the carrots and rosemary in 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Season with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Toss with the carrots, lemon juice, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Serve topped with grated Parmesan.