- Yield: 4 Dozen
- 1 cup (340 g) honey or (235 ml) pure maple syrup
- ½ cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- ½ cup (125 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125 g) Bob’s Red Mill brown or white rice fl our
- ½ cup (60 g) Bob’s Red Mill tapioca flour
- 2½ cups (200 g) certified gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon (2.3 g) ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon (2.3 g) baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1½ cups (225 g) Enjoy Life Not Nuts!
- trail mix of your choice
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C, or gas mark 4).
- With a mixer, cream together honey, oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Add in rice flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) and mix until well combined. Stir in trail mix.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then remove to a flat surface to cool completely