- 1 bank canned corn
- 1 bank white beans canned
- 2-3 large garlic cloves
- 1 bank red beans canned
- olive oil to taste
- 1 pack pasta (e.g., grooved Penne)
- 1 bank bell pepper, canned baked without spices
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Boil pasta. For making gravy in hot oil, put chopped into cubes garlic, to fry (not for long). Pickled peppers put in a blender and grind. Add to garlic.
- Put the corn and beans, excess liquid to pour out. Season with salt and pepper. Boil for a few minutes.
- Put pasta on plate, add sauce to taste. Decorate with finely chopped greens.