- 400-500 g any pasta medium size
- 400 g salmon fillet
- a large handful of small chanterelles
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 150 g blue cheese
- 50 ml low-fat cream
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- Basil leaf for decoration
How to Make It
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp oil. Put the pasta and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- The fish is cut into cubes of side 2 see Chanterelles to clean. In a deep pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the mushrooms until Golden brown. Add fish and wine, cook 5 min. Pour cream into a saucepan and heat without boiling. Add mashed cheese, heat over low heat, stirring until the cheese melts. Pour the cheese sauce into the frying pan to the mushrooms and fish and warm up, 1 min.
- To combine the pasta with the sauce, mix gently and arrange on plates. Decorate with Basil leaves and immediately serve.