- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ¼ cup whole-milk yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- Two 1-lb. balls of pizza dough
- Nigella seeds, sesame seeds and flaky sea salt (optional),for sprinkling
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450°. In a small bowl, whisk the whole-milk yogurt with ¼ cup of water.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, stretch and press 1 ball of the dough to a 14-by-5-inch oblong shape. Using your fingers, press 5 to 6 deep lengthwise channels into the dough (slight tearing is okay). Brush the surface with some of the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with nigella and sesame seeds; season with salt, if using. Repeat on another baking sheet with the other ball of dough.
- Bake the flatbreads for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned; rotate halfway through. Serve at room temperature with an appetizer platter of fresh herbs, vegetables, nuts and feta cheese.