This dinner is so quick and easy! It begins with chicken thighs cooked in a pressure pot with mole sauce. It goes from prep to table in 15 minutes or less, and the chicken is SO moist and flavorful.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1½ lbs of chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 16-oz jar of mole sauce
- 1 chunk-cut zucchini, large
- 2 cups of spinach, fresh
- 2 x 8½-oz. size pkgs of cooked quinoa and brown rice blend
How to Make It
- Place mole sauce and chicken in the pressure pot. Set pressure on High. Cook for seven to eight minutes.
- Shred chicken in sauce. Combine with remaining ingredients in pressure pot. Stir well. Serve hot.