- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp light gluten-free Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in sealable plastic bag and shake well.
- Pour into the slow cooker and cook on Low for 3–5 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.