- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 (6-ounce) containers fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ grated orange zest
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
How to Make It
- Combine raspberries, sugar, orange zest and juice, and salt in a medium bowl; let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk together yogurt and half-and-half in a bowl; add in the raspberry mixture until combined well. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Pour yogurt mixture into an ice-cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to a freezer container and freeze for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.