It is certainly food for real men. These men, as a rule,like: meat, spicy, sweet. It’s all here included.
- 3 kg veal or lamb ribs
- 2 large mangoes
- 2 small spicy chili pepper
- 3 cm fresh ginger root
- ½ Cup ketchup
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ Cup tequila
- 2 limes juice and zest
- 4 tbsp honey
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Instructions Ginger crush. Mango peel and cut away from the bone. Chile remove seeds and white walls, cut the flesh into.
- Grind chili, mango, ginger in a blender, add the oyster sauce, tequila, ketchup, juice and zest of lime, honey, salt and pepper.
- Remove from edges of the top film cut into pieces 2-3 ribs thick. Coat them on all sides with the sauce, cover with film and leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Fry the ribs over charcoal or under a very hot grill, turning them over frequently, until crisp, 7-10 min. each serving. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce.