- Yield: 16 tomato halves
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp finely minced fresh thyme
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 300°F/150°C, and place a rack in the center of the oven.
- Cut the plum tomatoes in half and firmly squeeze each half to remove as many of the seeds and as much of the juice as you can. Place the tomato halves, cut-side up, on the baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Roast for 1¼ to 1½ hours, or until the tomatoes are slightly wrinkled and a bit darker. Let cool on the baking sheet. The tomatoes can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.