- Yield: 6 Servings
- 27 oz jar sauerkraut, drained, rinsed and divided
- 1 lb. Kielbasa sausage, sliced and divided
- 2 tart apples, peeled, cored and diced
- ½ c. brown sugar, packed and divided
- 2 c. apple cider or juice, divided
How to Make It
- In a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan, layer half of sauerkraut, half of sausage and all the apples.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup brown sugar. Pour one cup cider or juice over top. Repeat layering.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1-½ hours, or until sauerkraut is caramelized and golden.