- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3½ oz dried apricots
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large scallops
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 oz candied walnuts
- 4 oz Dijon mustard greens, for garnish
How to Make It
- Dijon mustard greens may be available at a specialty food store but if they aren't available, any small and intensely flavoured greens such as watercress will also work. Place
- Apricots in a small pot and cover with water. Simmer for approximately 2 hours until the apricots are completely soft. Remove apricots from the water and puree in a high-speed blender.
- Heat olive oil in a small saute pan on high heat. Add scallops and sear 1 to 2 minutes per side until golden brown. Squeeze lemon juice over top.