Easy, quick and crunchy sunflower crackers with flax and sesame.
- ¾ cup soaked flax seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ¾ cup of 1 day sprouted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup soaked black sesame
- ½ tsp ground cumin seeds
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 big red bell pepper juice
- Pinch of chili powder
- Water when needed
- Pinch of dehydrated garlic powder
How to Make It
- Put the flax seeds and the sesame into a bowl with water to cover for 2 hours.
- Process the red bell pepper into the juicer. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply on dehydrator sheets in a thin layer and dehydrate for 14 hours.