Can’t decide between a pizza or a hamburger, why not combine the two, and create a mouth-watering snack or lite-bite.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 flatbread thin pizza crust
- ½ cup ground beef (cooked)
- 3 tbsp bacon pieces (cooked)
- ½ cup mozzarella (shredded)
- 1 small tomato (cut into medium pieces)
- 6 slices sweet pickles
- 2 tbsp ketchup
How to Make It
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with beef, bacon, shredded cheese and pieces of tomatoes.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 4 minutes, until the cheese is entirely melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve with pickles and ketchup.