- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes; crumble and set aside.
- Toss the beans with the vinegar, oil, and mustard. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the chives and bacon just before serving.