- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1 cup blackberry puree
- 1 cup blueberry puree
- 1 cup raspberry puree
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup mint leaves
How to Make It
- Combine honey, lime juice, and mint in a blender until mint is well minced.
- In three separate bowls, combine 2 tbsp of liquid and each of the berry purees.
- Add raspberry puree in popsicle molds first and freeze for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer and add blueberry puree. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove molds from the freezer and add blackberry puree plus sticks. Freeze 4-6 hours till full firm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.