- Yield: 5 Servings
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
How to Make It
- Whisk condensed milk and egg yolks together in a large bowl. Whisk in key lime juice until mixture has thickened into a custard.
- Place heavy cream in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Whip cream on medium speed, increasing the speed as the cream thickens. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla. Whip until you have soft peaks. (Do not over-whip unless you want butter!)
- Build parfait in a 10-ounce martini glass, alternating ½-inch-thick layers of custard and whipped cream (4 to 6 layers), ending with whipped cream. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top and refrigerate until ready to serve.