- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cm piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 450 g broccoli, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 125 ml coconut aminos
- 180 g chopped mushrooms
- 450 g shredded chicken breast meat
- ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
How to Make It
- Heat the cooking fat in a wok or large frying pan on medium heat.
- When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring for another minute. Add the carrot, broccoli, salt and coconut aminos and cover. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes. The vegetables should be firm yet cooked.
- Add the chicken and stir to heat throughout. Drizzle over lemon juice and serve warm.