Tempura fried type cauliflower with garlic-curry sauce.
- 2 cups of marinated cauliflower florets (or any other vegetable)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp grated flax seeds
- 1 tbsp nama soyu
- 1 tbsp flax seed oil
How to Make It
- Keep the vegetables (cauliflower) aside.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Add water when needed.
- Dip the vegetables into the sauce and put in the dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for few hours until they get crunchy.