- Yield: 12 Servings2-½ tablespoons per serving
- 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained, with ¼ cup liquid reserved
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks and seeds removed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy and no lumps remain, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.