Creamy éclair puffs that’ll melt in your mouth.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- Dash of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Beat together the heavy cream and pudding mix. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine the butter with a cup of water in a small pan and bring to a boil.
- Keep stirring until the butter melts. Add the flour, salt and vanilla and keep stirring until a dough forms.
- Remove from heat and add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Use a tablespoon to drop the dough on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut the puffs open and spoon in the pudding filling. Melt the chips in a microwave and drizzle over the puffs.