- Yield: 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese (from 15-oz container)
- ¼ cup shredded fontina cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
- Make pasta as directed through step 2. Divide dough into 4 equal parts. On lightly floured surface, roll one-fourth of dough at a time (keep remaining dough covered with damp towel) into rectangle 1/16 to ⅛ inch thick (if using hand-crank pasta machine, pass dough through machine until 1/16 inch thick*). Cut dough into 4 (14x4-inch) rectangles. Cover with damp towel until ready to fill.
- In medium bowl, mix filling ingredients until well blended. On 1 dough rectangle, place 5 mounds of filling (using slightly less than 1 measuring tablespoon for each mound) about 1½ inches apart in 2 rows. Moisten dough lightly around mounds with water; top with second rectangle of dough, lining up edges of sheets. Press gently around edges to seal. Cut between mounds, using pizza cutter or knife, into 10 squares. Trim any uneven edges and reseal if needed. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- In 8-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat 4 quarts water (salted if desired) to boiling; add ravioli. Boil uncovered 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender (ravioli will rise to the top during first few minutes). Remove ravioli with large slotted spoon to colander to drain; do not rinse. Do not dump pasta and water into colander to drain or ravioli will break open. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.