A bed of colorful pasta makes the ideal backdrop for showing off this luscious creamy chicken and vegetable entree. If you like, garnish each serving with a sprig of basil.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1½ cups purchased Alfredo pasta sauce
- ¼ cup purchased basil pesto
- 1 (16 ounce) package loose-pack frozen stir-fry onion ans sweet pepper mix
- 3 cups hot cooked spinach linguine
How to Make It
- Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add chicken, half at a time; cook until brown. In a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker, combine chicken, Alfredo sauce, and pesto. Stir in frozen vegetables.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2½ to 3 hours. Serve over hot cooked linguine.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.