Sweet biscuit with fresh fruit pineapple marmalade filling.
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 young Thai coconut flesh
- 2 tbsp black raisins
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (whole seeds)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Water as needed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
For Pineapple Marmalade
- ½ pineapple chopped
- 5 tbsp brown natural sugar
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- Orange juice
How to Make It
- In a food processor pour some water and add the coconut oil, the agave nectar, the tahini, the cashews and process.
- Add the dough into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- On a dehydrator sheet make thin cookie shapes. Dehydrate until they turn crispy; for about 14-16 hours. For Pineapple Marmalade
- In the blender put the ingredients and blend.
- Apply on a dehydrator sheet in a layer 1 ½ inch thick.
- Dehydrate 3-4 hours until it turns sticky.
- Cut into the desired shapes to fill the biscuits, using a cookie mold or cutter.
- Fill the biscuits. Keep refrigerated afterwards.