This hot pot meal is indeed an interactive experience, with a flavorful broth to cook the chicken and veggies in.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 2 Hours 5 Minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, sliced thinly
- 10 cups filtered water
- 5 Napa cabbage leaves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon goji berries, rinsed, soaked, drained
- salt and black pepper to taste
- rice noodles
- Dipping sauces of your choice
How to Make It
- In a large stockpot bring water to boil. Add the chicken breasts, along with salt and pepper. Lower heat to a simmer for 1½ hour. Skim off any scum that appears on the surface.
- Remove the chicken using a slotted spoon. Add the goji berries and cabbage. Simmer your ingredients for 10 minutes then remove from heat. Transfer broth to hot pot, on the burner set up on the serving table.
- Set serving bowls, strainer, and dipping sauces on the serving table. Arrange remaining ingredients in individual bowls around hot pot.
- Bring the broth to boil. Allow your diners to dip desired ingredients in the broth to cook. Top of broth as needed.