Below the ribs turned out juicy, can cut them not one, but two or even three. But in this case, accordingly, increase the cooking time.
- 1.5 kg pork ribs
- homemade BBQ sauce
- olive oil
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 6-8 ears of corn
- 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g butter
- salt, medium grind
How to Make It
- Instructions Cut the ribs one at a time, RUB with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, add a couple tablespoons of BBQ sauce mix. Put in ziploc package, expel air, close the package and make the sauce evenly coated the meat. Put in refrigerator for 10-24 h. Before cooking, remove the ribs for 2 hours to warm to room temperature.
- Garnish with a thoroughly cleaned brush erase lime zest, squeeze of lime juice. Grate the garlic on a grater, mix with soft butter, zest and lime juice, season with salt.
- Prepare 6-8 pieces of double-folded foil with a size of 30 x 40 cm, Coat the ears of corn the resulting oil and wrap each in foil.
- Light the coals – they should burn and twitch a gray ash. Heat one grid, grease. Put the Light the coals – they should burn and twitch a gray ash. Heat one grid, grease. Put the 3 minutes, about 20 minutes. Let the meat "rest" for 5-7 minutes and serve with corn.