- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- 8 large shrimp
- 6 oz (175 ml) vodka
- dash Worcestershire and Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 24 oz (750 ml) tomato juice
- 4 small celery stalks
- 4 lemon wedges
How to Make It
- Cook the shrimp in a pot of lightly salted boiling water until just cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain, place in ice-cold water to chill, and then drain well. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tip of the tail attached. Devein, if desired.
- Fill 4 tall glasses half-full with ice cubes. Divide the vodka among the glasses, and then add the Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce and black pepper.
- Pour in the tomato juice. Garnish each drink with a celery stalk and lemon wedge.
- Hook 2 shrimp on the rim of each glass and serve.