My first camping experience included allergies, mosquitos, and shivering temperatures. Let’s just leave it at that. The only good memory I have from the weekend is sinking my teeth into a few s’mores. I took my favorite part about camping and stuffed it into this creamy, silky fudge. Made from just a few ingredients, this low-maintenance fudge is worlds better than bug bites and sleeping bags if you ask me.
- Yield: 36 Sqyares
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- 2 cups (360 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (60 g) butter
- 14 oz (400 g) can full-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (180 g) mini marshmallows
- 4 full sheets Graham crackers, broken into pieces
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8in baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over a low-medium heat, combine the chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until the chocolate chips are completely melted. The mixture will be very thick.
- Remove from the heat and allow to slightly cool for 3–4 minutes. Gently fold in the marshmallows and Graham cracker pieces. The marshmallows will melt slightly, creating swirls. Spoon the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing down the top as best you can. Chill in the refrigerator for 4–6 hours until firm. Using a very sharp knife, cut into squares.
- Cover the fudge tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.