- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1½ pounds sirloin steak (1 inch thick)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 pound green beans
How to Make It
- Season the steak with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes; slice.
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, and shallot.
- Steam the green beans until tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Top the steak with the mustard sauce and serve with the green beans.