- Yield: 12 Servings 1 slice per
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) package prebaked whole-wheat pizza crust
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, patted dry and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- ½ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
How to Make It
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and caramelized, stirring frequently.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pizza crust on round pizza pan. Top with onion, roasted peppers, olives, and feta cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp. Cut into 12 slices and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.