- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- ½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Favorite Homemade Salsa or salsa of your choice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- Salt and black pepper
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, garlic powder, and cumin. Stir in the shredded cheese, cilantro, and chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture in the center of a tortilla and roll up the tortilla. Place the tortilla seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the tortillas are filled. Lightly brush the tortillas with olive oil and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve while hot.