- Yield: 5 potatoes
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- 5 sweet potatoes, pierced in several places with a fork or knife
How to Make It
- Place sweet potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4–5 hours, or until they are tender when poked with a fork or knife.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.