Use the banana flower heart to make a delicious spicy salad. You may serve it with beet sauce or any of your favorite sauces.
- ½ cup of finely chopped banana flowers (the heart)
- 1 cup shredder turnip noodles
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 small finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onions
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sprouts
- ½ tbsp chopped white onion
- Black sesame for garniture
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery leaves
- 1/3 cup golden needle mushrooms
How to Make It
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and marinate them for 30 minutes.