- Yield: 6 Appetizers
- ½ lb pulled smoked pork
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 6 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- Sour cream
How to Make It
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon ⅓ cup pork mixture on half of each of 2 tortillas; sprinkle each with 2 Tbsp. cheese. Fold tortillas in half over filling; spread about 1 tsp. butter on both sides of each quesadilla.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and cook quesadillas 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, pork mixture, cheese, and butter. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges, and serve with sour cream and additional barbecue sauce.