- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb chunks of stewing beef
- 28-oz can low-sodium stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tomato can of water
- 16-oz pkg of your favorite frozen vegetable
- half a 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped onions
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¼–½ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, optional
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High 6–8 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.