- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (3 cups)
- cans (14 oz each) fat-free chicken broth with 33% less sodium
- 1½ cups uncooked medium pasta shells (4 oz)
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash or zucchini
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
How to Make It
- In 4-quart nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until hot. Cook chicken and mushrooms in butter, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 13 minutes, until pasta is tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.