- Yield: 12 Servings
- Baking spray
- 3 sticks salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt or tube pan well with baking spray or grease with softened butter and dust with flour, making sure to coat well to prevent any sticking.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using a hand mixer), beat the butter, cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until well combined. Add the flour, salt, and vanilla and beat until well blended but do not overmix. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, the cake springs back when lightly pressed, and a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 1½ hours. Let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack, and then turn the cake out onto the rack to cool completely.