- Yield: 5 Servings
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb (450 g) onion, chopped
- 1 lb (450 g) frozen peas
- ½ tsp konjac flour (glucomannan powder)
- 1 cup 8 fl oz chicken stock
- ⅓ cup 2 ½ fl oz heavy (double) cream
- ½ tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the onion, and sauté until soft.
- Add the frozen peas, stir well, and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes the peas will just be starting to wrinkle.
- Meanwhile, place the konjac flour in a small bowl, and while whisking rapidly, pour in the stock and the cream and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the celery seed, sea salt, and pepper, and stir well.
- Once the peas are sautéed, pour the stock mixture into the skillet, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- Cook for one minute