Chicken is one of those meats that is very versatile and easy to cook and adapt to any meal you are looking to create. This easy recipe combines three ingredients for a hearty chicken dish that is perfect when served with rice.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ cups diced mushrooms
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
How to Make It
- The first thing you will do is preheat the oven to 275 degrees F and cover a baking pan with foil. Then you will combine the soup with the mushrooms, you can add a little bit of water to help make it easier to mix the soup.
- Now arrange the chicken breasts in the baking dish and cover with the soup and mushrooms.
- Then you will place it in the oven and cook for 1½ hours, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with rice for a complete meal.