- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (7-ounce) tub marshmallow crème (such as Fluff)
- ½ orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, at room temperature
- Fresh fruit, such as strawberries, bananas, apples, and grapes, cut into bite-size pieces, for dipping
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the marshmallow crème, orange zest, and orange juice. Mix just until combined, then fold in the nondairy whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with the fresh fruit for dipping.