- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 30 ml butter
- 400 g Basic Roasted Vegetables
- 250 ml good-quality chicken stock
- 250 ml full-cream milk
- 250 ml alphabetti or rice-shaped pasta (orzo)
- Garlic bread, for serving
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter and add the roasted vegetables. Sauté for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and milk, bring to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Using a stick blender, blend the soup until completely smooth, adding a little more stock or milk if necessary.
- Return to the heat and add the pasta.
- Simmer until the pasta is cooked and serve with hot garlic bread as a warming midweek dinner.