- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves chopped into 5 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Place the kale in a large bowl and coat with the coconut oil, stirring to cover completely.
- Arrange the kale pieces on two or three baking trays, making sure to leave plenty of space between the pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy. Remove from the sheet and add salt to taste. Let cool completely (the chips will crisp more as they cool) and serve.